Fights in Stick RPG 2 are one of the best features and difficult parts of the game but have worthwhile rewards. The fighting system is similar to that of Stick Arena Ballistick, along with the weapons.
GameplayFights starts by quests,go to the gym (Boxing) Fighting criminals and people.Fights starts in a Battle Arena. if you win a fight you´ll get a reward.If you want to change weapons, go to the toolbar below. It has a list of all the weapons available for you to use. Melee weapons require you to get up close and personal and ranged weapons require the mouse to aim.
You mainly use Weapons to fight.
- Never fight unless you have some type of weapon.
- If there are two or more boxers with the boxing glove symbol above them, be ready to fight two or more at the same time.
- If your avatar starts moving on it's own, press the arrow your avatar is moving and it'll stop.
- Hiding behind a wall and plugging enemies with a gun is a good idea.
- Make sure you have enough health before you begin to fight
- Some NPCs will only fight if you're tough enough. Make sure your money is all in the bank first.
Fighting is a great way to prepare yourself for the final level of Stick RPG 2.
A glitch that occasionally occurs is that your character will "sink" into a wall in a corner, and the more you moved in the opposite direction, the more you will sink in. You may or may not be able to attack or be attacked.