Karma is one of the 4 attributes on your ID card. Some jobs need positive karma in order for you to be hired, while others need negative karma.
How to Increase Karma
- Doing "good" deeds.
- Random event while working a job.
- Fighting a mobster (the one behind 'Steel and Hawk' yields +62 Karma and +4 strength when defeated) he respawns every 10 days.
- Buying an ID Card from the police station. (+25 Karma)
- Give the Trophemons to Animal Activist Annie.( +25 for each Trophemon, giving the last will give +45 Karma and +25 Charm.
- Eating Angel Food Cake (+50 Karma) (Director's Cut only)
How to Decrease
- Doing "bad" deeds.
- Random events while working a job
- Buying an ID card from the illegal seller. (-25 Karma)
- Giving the Trophemons to the Eccentric Billionaire. (-30 Karma and $1,000 for each, giving all four Trophemons yields a Hoverboard and -50 karma
- Eating Devil Food Cake (-50 Karma) (Director's Cut only)