New Lines Incorporated is a work place found in the First Island, Paper Thin City. It was featured in the first Stick RPG game. You can apply for a job there as a Corporate Zombie. At night, you can spot members of the Westside Gang attempting to break in. If you have a screwdriver, you can assist them and if you refuse you will be forced into a fight.
"Bears... Beats... BattleStar Galatica"
"Oh, I steal things all the time. It's just something I do. I stopped trying a long time ago. You should see how many supplies I've taken from this place. Honestly, I love stealing things."
" Hey player, you wanna help a G out? I need a screwdriver to get in this one. Find me one and I'll hook you up with something real nice."
If chosen to help
"Thanks, dawg. Here a little something to take the pain away." (-20 Karma, 1 Coca"
If chosen to refuse
(+20 Karma, 1 Coca)
The ranks at New Line Inc. are:
- Mail Room Clerk- $15 per shift "Sorting mails make you feel important."
- Cubical Farmer- $17 per shift " Another office day grind "
- Salesman- $21 per shift " You spend the day on the phone 'cold calling'. You didn't actually sell anything."
- Suit- $24 per shift " You worked on an important report with a bunch of numbers and stuff. "
- Vulture Capitalist- $27 per shift "Another day, another dollar"
- Executive- $31 per shift "You worked, you got paid"
- Vice President- $38 per shift "Another day taking orders from the president"
- President- $43 per shift " Another day running &%$#. It's good to be in charge "
- CEO- $56 per shift " You watched football in your office "
- Corporate Mastermind- $75 per shift " Sat in the master office all day, going over the master plans"
- Mr. Schrute is a reference to Dwight Schrute, a character on The Office.