Welcome People Today We'll see Som' "Extra Sauce" From police Station
The Police Station is located Southeast of Donut Land on the Northeastern section of the first island, it has multiple uses.
Sold by the Registry Officer: "Greetings. Do you need a new identification card?"
|ID Card||$175||+25 Karma (also allows
access of the nightclub etc.)
|This ID will get you into places.|
- Meter Maid (requires 75 strength & your karma must be at least 1, pays $32 per shift)
- Gumshoe (requires 90 strength and pays $38 per shift)
- Highway Patrol (requires 115 strength and pays $50 per shift)
- State Trooper (requires 150 strength and pays $65 per shift)
- Captain (requires 178 strength and pays $82 per shift)
- Undercover Agent (requires 210 strength and pays $101 per shift)
- SWAT Team (requires 255 strength and pays $119 per shift)
- Special Agent (requires 311 strength and pays $138 per shift)
- Hostage Negotiator (requires 359 strength and pays $150 per shift)
- Chief of Police (requires 421 strength and pays $165 per shift, upon promotion the player receives a Combat shotgun)
- Through an anonymous tip you found a stash of drugs in the old abandoned warehouse. You are truly a hero of the people. (+15 Karma +33 Charm)
- The chief finally gave you your overtime bonus. Pfft... took long enough. (+$4,750)
- You aced your annual fitness test -- Go you! (+16 Strenght +8 Charm)
- You caught a guy peddling drugs at the dance bar; way to keep the streets clean. (+18 Karma +11 Strength)
- You caught a cyber criminal mastermind hatching a pyramid scheme. (+10 karma +28 intelligence)
- You gave a talk to some kids at a local elementary school about bullying, but they all just wanted to hold your gun. (+20 Karma +7 Strength +19 Charm)
- You won the headshooting contest. (+$2000)
Empty for now.