Stickbucks is a coffee shop located on the north-eastern portion of the First Island, which sells coffee and desserts. The name "Stickbucks" is an obvious parody of a real-life coffee shop named Starbucks. The player can get a job as a Stickbucks Employee without any requirements.
|Fancy Coffee||$35||+15HP, +1 Charm||
It's the kind of coffee your friends wish they had.
|Overpriced Baked Good||$15||+5HP||
Some buttery looking orange-filled French moon thingy... seriously, WTF is this?
- Barista Bradley " Did you see our 'help wanted' sign? "
- Blackjack Dealer " Sure i deal cards now, but one day I want to make video games for a living. I heard a rumor that XGen Studios is hiring across town... maybe i should apply?"
- Chip O'Nally " The sewer player are sure geting braver. you never use to see them, but I saw another one just yesterday. it's just a matter of time before someone gets attacked. They're crazed I tell ya."
- Devin " What are you lookin at?"
- Eliot Axor " Whatcha wanna do? Wanna be a hacker? code clacker ? or slacker? Wastin' time with all the chat rooms yakkers? Well you came to the right guy... Assuming you got a laptop."
- Kate "(She doesn't look up from her book... must be good one.)" "( You need more intelligence for Kate's heart.)"
- Manager Sandy " Hello,sir! How can i help you today?" (Is not present at night.)
- Owen " I deliver pizza every once in a while to get by. That's why i love this dimension; You only work when you want to! "
- Roulette Dealer " One fancy coffee please... to go."
- Sean " I heard it takes 17 trees to make a coffee cups. So if i pound 5 coffee's in a day, that's 5 empty cups thrown away each day. That's like a thousand trees! It such a waste ! Wish I had a better way to get caffeinated."
- The Coca Nut Cowboy
- Unicorn Racing Dealer " Good morning " , " So this guys bets on 'Unicorn the Cob' to win all night, just throwing away money. Finally, on the second last race of the night, he hits! He cashed in big time on that one" , " I wish that casino let us wear headphones "
Stickbucks Employee Ranks
Promotions come with every 5 shifts worked. The ranks at StickBucks are:
- Stick Buccaneer - $5 per shift "You wiped tables and swept to the floor."
- Topping Whipper - $7 per shift "You made milk foamy"
- Milk Steamer - $9 per shift "You made milk steamy "
- Coffee Courier - $11 per shift "You served people coffee"
- Decaf Disher - $13 per shift "You dealt decafs"
- Latte Layer - $15 per shift "You laid the latte"
- Espresso Express - $17 per shift "You were flying making those esperossos."
- Sugar Sheriff - $19 per shift "You filled all the sugar containers in these here parts. Well done Sheriff"
- Captain Cappuccino - $25 per shift "You worked the cappucino machine like only you know how"
- Barista - $35 per shift "You ran the show"
Upon reaching the rank of Barista, the player will receive a complimentary cup of fancy coffee.
Stickbucks Employee Scenarios
- You won the Espresso chugging contest! Way to give it 110%. (+$1000-$1750, +8 Charm)
- A construction crew came in and tipped you real nicely. (+$325)
- The manager caught you texting. (-3 Intelligence)
- The manager gave you %$#^ for not smiling enough. Smile! (-8 Charm)
- You dumped a full X-Large on a customer. Whoops. (-4 Intelligence)
- You forgot to wash your apron. Sloppy. (-3 Intelligence, -3 Charm)
- You gave a cop a free coffee. Brownie points. (+4 Charm)
- You gave a pretty girl free whipped topping on her latte. (-1 Strength, +5 Charm)
- You invented a tasty new beverage - Lime Coffee. (+8 Intelligence)
- You learned how to fill sugar dispensers. Golly! (+5 Intelligence)
- Manager Sandy winked at you. (+8 Charm)
- You burned your hand at the milk steamer.
- The hacker in Stickbucks mentions free Wi-Fi.
- You can find both Kate and Devin in Stickbucks.
- Stickbucks and the Skye's Bar are the only places you can find two marriageable girls.